4/04/2009

In's and Out's

In's:



Tea: I really love it. I began to drink it when my mum removed all the Nesteas from home. So I decided to drink natural tea, it's really great because it is healthy and it tastes great! I drink red, green and white tea.



Garnier Fructis's body cream: the orange one. I have a very very VERY dry skin so I've tried lots and lots of body creams and my favorite is this one. It smells great (tropical fruits), it dries quickly and it is very good for dry skins, I totally recomend it.


http://free-beauty-tips.glam.com/ :Free-Beauty-Tips.com offers tips about a variety of topics such as hair care, skin care, makeup, blemish removal, and many others that will help you highlight your natural beauty.


www.youtube.com/allthatglitters21 : this girl, Elle, posts video tutorials of make up, they are really cute and you can find different styles of make up, you can also find tips for hair curling and how to apply press on nails.


Out's

Cloudy days: they really make me feel sad and depressed...

Tres Semme shampoo and mask: they really do nothing to me, I feel like throwing my money, the conditioner it's pretty good, I like it :)


I really can't find more out's or In's right now, I'm not very inspired. I'll be posting soon, with tips that I used and worked for having a healthy, strong and shiny hair!!

XOXO

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hey, i saw u left me a comment, hardly write on here,i write on my other blog more, everyone on youtube has one of these and i wanted to try a different blog, thats why i still get on here. i will try to write more or just copy my entries from the other one on to here.